Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Sorry I haven't been able to blog

Have you ever heard of writers block??? Well I didn't have that at all. I had a book that I needed to read that was 602 pages long and that took all of my time last week. Did you read what I said last week about planning? God has a way of having you to walk through doors of your own making. I planned to blog last week and it didn't happen, so I will just move on. My encouragement to you is to do the same. Again, if you planned something and didn't have an opportunity to get to it--- move on. The Bible teaches that worry does not add a year to your life, if it did, we would all live forever.

Scripture of the Day: Proverbs 3:5-6--- Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, but in all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path.

No comments:

Post a Comment