Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I AM BACK

Good Day All:

I pray that all of you are doing well. I am happy to say that I have gotten some much needed rest and am prepared to be with you each day except Sunday. After graduation, I had planned to blog each day, but I soon learned that I needed some down time. If this can be of encouragement to you---WE ALL NEED DOWN TIME. Don't wait until your body tells you that you need down.

My husband and I are currently studying the book of Jeremiah for our devotion each day. I mention this because it is incredible to read about Israel's story and then compare how much God's people still have not learned. Israel thumbed there nose at God and forgot how HE had saved them and provided for them. They--- like us, only remembered God when life was difficult. As soon as life is seemingly good, some of us get too busy for God.

If you have any Bible questions please feel free to ask.

In the next couple of weeks, I will be on vacation for several days, but I will try to blog from wherever I go.

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment