Sunday, December 18, 2011

What a Word to Christians!!!

I heard one of THE BEST SERMONS ever TODAY!! The Scripture used was John 12:24-26. Christians are expected to lose our lives in CHRIST. The Preacher stated that even amongst Christians, it is hard to find those who do anything without expecting to feel appreciated by someone or God. If we DO anything, we should do it because we love GOD and recognize that He loved us First. To know Love is to know the LOVE of Christ who died on the cross for us. To love others is to recognize that Love everyday. If you don't like being around people that you don't know, then you probably won't like Heaven. He spoke to a multi-racial congregation and told everyone that this is what Heaven will look like. (Never heard that before). It was a good Word regarding what we are called to do in Christ versus what we really ARE. Think about your actions----are they genuine, or do you always need to have others affirm, notice, or congratulate everything that you do?

I received this Word and I will never be the same. I knew that I would reflect praise for the things that I did to God, but now I will absolutely mean it now. I will be purposeful in what I do. I hope that this blog can bless someone in the same way that it has blessed me. TO GOD BE ALL BE THE GLORY

No comments:

Post a Comment