Tuesday, January 15, 2013

New Year--New Possibilities!!!

This is 2013!! I am truly happy to be still here.  Still able to work for my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.  Do I have concerns? Sure I DO!! Who doesn't? But my concerns are just that, concerns--they do not cause me to worry or stay up late at night.  I thank God for his grace and peace.  It is that peace that allows me to press on regardless of my concerns.  I believe that all of us need to be aware that we will always have concerns, but it is how we choose to deal with them that will either give us peace or cause us to worry.  Stand firm today and know that God is able to keep you and strengthen you as you journey on!!  God is faithful and TRUE.  In 2013, keep your mind focused on your journey.  So many of us spend time watching others and no time on focusing on the steps needed to accomplish our own tasks.  Can you imagine what is possible for you in this new year?  1 Cor. 2:9 states that "Eye has not seen, not ears heard, neither has it entered into the heart of man the things God has prepared for those that love HIM." May God bless you to have a successful year!!!

1 comment: